Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Little House..............


I've had these Tim Holtz configurations boxes for a while, not quite sure what I was going to do with them. So, started playing. When in doubt or I need some thinking time I paint ( you can go over it or cover it with paper if it's not right ). Mixed my favourite colour and painted all the edges. I also had lots of "architectural" bits of chip board, so collected them along with lots of Websters Pages scraps. As I started putting these elements together, this pretty little "house' was built. The idea was to hang it on a wall by the muslin ribbon which is attached at each side, but I had no where to do this where it photographed well, so the muslin is just tied around the top for now.






Hope you are all enjoying your weekend, and are doing some playing and lots of creating too. xx