Friday, November 16, 2012

Every-Day Dresses

Sharing another page today created for Zeus and Zoe using the eclectic bits and pieces from my kit. The title from this old book page made me laugh...."Every-Day Dresses"....hardly !! Any way followed a bit of a fashion theme with the dress forms, flowers and lace. There is, of course, a banner as that is part of the Zeus and Zoe November Banner Challenge, details HERE and we'd love you to play along. Paper, jewels and book page all from the Zues and Zoe Shop.



This gorgeous gold framed gem, which I think was originally a button and the beautifully patterned metal bracelet were in my Zeus and Zoe kit.



This paper is amazing...I'm not usually a fan of 'sparkly' paper but this is embossed and melted right into the paper, not just sitting on top. Also used paper from 7 Dots and white card stock I've dry embossed and then coloured, along with some water colour stamping and masking.
Thanks for dropping by today. Have a great weekend everyone.
post signature

11 comments:

  1. wow Gayle this is so divine, the colours and those dress forms, all looks fabulous....have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow with a capital W .... always intriguing and beautiful Gayle . the more I look the more I see, a piece of heaven x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is stunning.. so very creative.. love it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gayle this is simply stunning! Love everything about this! Wow....you really know how to work the Z&Z kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are having fun with this!!! it shows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing my friends. I just love the color of those banners. I just admire your work so much.

    I do hope you have a good weekend.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful piece! I love all the wonderful details in your work...as always everything comes together in one harmonious and interesting creation!

    Have a lovely weekend my friend!
    Hugs,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is truly beautiful Gayle!

    Thank you for such stunning work!

    Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolute perfection Gayle. Truly stunning work. Amaaaaaayzing page!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.