Sunday, February 21, 2016

Mixed Media Place........Coffee

I know not every one is  a coffee fan, but I love it. 
Mixed Media Place Creative Gym has based the challenge this month on coffee.
Check HERE to be inspired.
I've created a tag complete with a coffee stained doily, the no.3.....that's how many cups I limit myself to in a day, and some beautiful Finnabair Mechanicals and Micro Beads.



We'd love to see how coffee inspires (or not ) you, so come and play at Mixed Media Place Creative Gym.

post signature


7 comments:

  1. I Love your layers and colors! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So unique Gayle... love your spigot at the top, the drips and the spoon - even little coffee beans!!! FUN FUN. j.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous! just love those tiny beads, the teeny spoon, the drips and drops, and wonderful layers!! Amazing tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I can survive without coffee, I'm that addicted! haha! your tag is so lovely, especially that tiny spoon! super beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.