Saturday, September 2, 2017

Feel Connected

Starting and ending
and in between is the best part...........
the process.
Random bits of pretty paper glued onto a heavy sheet of mixed media paper.
Where's this going?


Draw a face.......because I like them
Highlight bits you like
Block out bits you don't


Draw and paint in some extra detail
Add some colour and some stamps


Add some texture and pattern
Sometimes it's just the little details that I get lost in.

A more detailed step by step is up on the Finnabair blog HERE with a list of materials used.
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Mesmerizing and utterly impressive piece! Your artistic talent has no limits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayle, this is over the moon incredible! I feel like I could touch this through my screen!
    Every bit of detail you added is perfect and those eyes and lips- OMG! Truly amazing!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful and hypnotic. Love how you just say....'draw a face'! I can only wish to have that sort of talent. Stunning art work! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my ......... I'm blown away every time I see your work.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.