Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Journal Cover

I have a few art journals.
This one is relatively new, I've only completed a few pages.
As I finished a page, I added a little of what was done on that page, onto the front cover.
The journal of course is not complete, but now,
 the cover is.
I just couldn't stop..........once I got into collaging and moving paint around and adding my drawings  onto the cover, the process took over and, like any thing that's fun, I kept going until the cover was complete.


Finnabair Soft Matte Gel and 3D Matte Gel are the adhesive used for all my collages.
It works on the lightest of tissue paper, to heavy card, to metal.
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! It looks organized and yet free form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful journal cover!!! Love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifull cover, i particularly like the idea to include a color wheel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beyond gorgeous! I can see all the fantastic layers in your work. It keeps you looking at it with such intensity. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.