Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Color Room Palette.......



These are not my favourite colours but I did enjoy following the sketch.....sort of, and the photos of my daughter are a few years old, but I loved the "moodiness"of them and they were the exact colour in this weeks palette. I don't know how well I have pulled off the overall colour scheme, the pages always photograph differently, but I've had fun as always. I really admire those people who get the colour exactly as they appear in the inspiration photo, it's not that easy.

7 comments:

  1. this is stunning.. very creative and moody.. perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like these colors together. Here in the States, they would look like summer heading toward autumn. Great spread, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous Gayle absolutely fabulous ... so pleased you found some time to do this it is worth it because the whole page is awesome ... love the paint work ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!love your paint work and the pictures fit in perfectly!love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All very beautiful here!!! Congratulations!!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with it .... Your colors are a little softer and I like that. The softened hues go with the mood in the pictures. Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! It's gorgeous; really cool and edgy :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.