BUT, I can make marks on a page, I can draw lines and shapes, I can look at something and draw a line that represents what am looking at (copying), and so can we all.
I WANT to draw, I love the process, it doesn't matter how it looks in the end.
1) Lightly draw the eyes with pencil
2) Add some colour around the outside of the eyes.
3) Blacken in with pen or paint the darkest areas.
4) Use a white Posca Pen or white paint and draw eye lashes over the black areas.
5) Add more fine feathery eye lashes with a fine tip pen.
6) Finished eyes staring out of the page.
I used an image from a magazine to copy from for these eyes.
I added on some collaged elements, some doodling, some stamping and some hand writing.
Thanks for visiting, have a great week and next time you're sitting, doing nothing, pick up a pen, pencil, biro, crayon and just draw.
Visit Mixed Media Place HERE for some more "drawing" inspiration.