Sunday, October 30, 2011

Beautiful Christmas Papers...............


Meg, from Meg's Garden, sent me a box full of Christmas goodness........exquisite papers, both 12'x12" and 6"x6", vintage Christmas collage sheets, ribbon, bells, fabulous German Scrap ( the gold Italian flourish is my favourite thing at the moment) holly leaves, lace and the most beautiful jewelled pins. You can visit Meg's online shop for all these things and more.

Chocolate Box........






Christmas Posy Box....



Shabby Box.....




Used Meg's Garden Christmas Stripe 12"x12" paper, gessoed then sanded it. Added some German Scrap, painted gold Christmas bells and an image from Meg's Garden Vintage Christmas Collage Sheet #2.

9 comments:

  1. just wow, love them
    never thought of painting the bells white great idea
    hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness ~ came by to say 'taa' for such a gorgeous LGS inspirational LO ~ & saw this..... sensational, yummy Christmas stuff...almost makes me want it to come by faster. Almost:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such yummy goodies here to look at.. Everything looks amazing.. I do hope you are having an awesome weekend..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas boxes Gayle, love them all, so inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh these are beautiful papers, and your creations are amazing... gulp! it is getting closer to Christmas isn't it!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gayle, those are really beautiful projects...love them all.

    Can you please email me at yuzzyusof@gmail.com


    Cheers
    yuzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow .... I am speechless !!!!!!!! this is magnificent work Gayle, exquisite pieces of art ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get excited about Christmas yet but I know I will enjoy seeing what you will be making!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you make all of those boxes? No wonder Meg sent you all those goodies!! My fav is the shabby one ...... Totally my style :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.