Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lets Get Shabby Challenge #29.........One And One Only !


Challenge #29 at Lets Get Shabby is to create something in ONE colour.........a monochromatic colour scheme. No other colours allowed to sneak in any where. The exception is a photo or in place of a photo a picture or main element. My butterflies are my main element. It's hard to do, and I failed at my first attempt, but it's a wonderful challenge. Check out the Lets Get Shabby blog for all the details you need to know and be inspired by the clever and beautiful examples done by the DT girls. 








I chose pink not because it's my favourite colour but because it's Pink October, Breast Cancer awareness month. My butterflies are from the beautiful Kaisercraft Bonjour range and even though they appear to have grey on them, its really a pinkish, metallic foil, and was difficult to photograph as the shiny bits appear grey. I would love for you all to have a go at creating something in just one colour, its great discipline and pushes your creative inventiveness.

14 comments:

  1. Wow! So gorgeous! Love all the butterflies and the birdcage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! So much details! Really gorgeous. Love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH!! I Just LOVE all the PINKNESS here...
    Totally Gorgeous Gayle!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.. wow.. this is breathtaking!! so many gorgeous details.. and all that pink.. love this...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Another amazing page my friend. Your page always amazing me.. You never miss a single detail.. I love that..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gayle darl, this is so beautiful and brilliant idea on using just one color in a page...I should try and thanks for sharing this awesome beautiful layouts of yours! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GAYLE THIS IS AWESOME, LOVE ALL THE LAYERS AND THAT COLOUR IS SO GORGEOUS. SO INSPIRATIONAL :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whooo Gayle! L-O-V-E your pink page, what a challenge but hey, you just rocked it through and through! would love to see the butterflies IRL. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is gorgeous! Love all the pink! Just spo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for visiting my blog ! I love your work so much, so I am proud of having your visit and comment !!!!!!!! your pink one is fantastic !

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.