Sunday, October 23, 2011

Its On Its Way..................


We all know it's just around the corner. Are you in the mood for a little Christmas shopping? Meg, from Megs Garden has some really, really beautiful Christmas paper in her shop. If you are looking for something a little bit different and some lovely, whimsical, vintage images, Meg has a great selection. Visit here for Megs online shop, and while you are there you can also get to her blog and see the beautiful Christmas projects created by DT girls Adriana and Denise. I have been playing with some goodies Meg sent me too, and will post soon.

5 comments:

  1. Gayle, THANK YOU so very much for your kind words of support. I am feeling a little better, but having such wonderful online friends is really helping me so much. THANK YOU! I hope you are well always. Love, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handmade for Christmas is my personal tradition .... You have to get started early for that!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't get excited about Christmas but I agree, handmade presents are wonderful. Look forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a yummy photo.. And you just had to remind me about Christmas, did you! I just can't believe it is just around the corner.. I do hope you have a wonderful week my friend..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of Christmas :) my most favourite day of the year....well, one of them :) and homemade is the very best!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.