Saturday, January 19, 2013

Zeus and Zoe............FOCUS


Sharing my second page for the Zeus and Zoe January "Word" Challenge.
My word for 2013 is FOCUS, and this page represents the "chaos and confusion" that can sometimes infiltrate our lives and cause us to be distracted, feel a little lost and unsure of our goals and make "focussing" really difficult.
Again, the page is made up entirely from the eclectic assortment of ephemera in my Zeus and Zoe kit. You can find similar in Marivic's wonderful Etsy Store.
We'd love you to join in our word challenge by creating a page using your special word for 2013. All the details on how to join in are HERE as well as a peek at the fantastic prize.



I hope you've all had a happy and productive week.  
 Have a great weekend every one.

post signature

9 comments:

  1. Awesome page Gayle, so many interesting details to look at again and again, have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool page! So many awesome details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love what you are doing with Marivic's kits, Gayle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gayle, just popping in to say that the alphas I used on my page are American Craft Thickers Honey Puffy Letter Stickers. They are a funky font.
    And I have some blog loving to catch up on so I had not seen this page.
    OMG. This is just sensational. The stamping again and again is unreal and love the eclectic details. Great flow and fab colours. Just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a creative and cool page, Gayle! Love the symbolism behind your design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful artistic page Gayle! Happy 2013 to you!! My word for 2012 was focus and focus I did!!! Now I am having a complete change and going for WISDOM and that is proving very powerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work Gayle! Your work is so refreshing to see. You can do amazing things with papers..thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzer Gayle! you sure can do amazing things with not only paper, but anything put in your hands! This is a fantastic page, so interesting and so cool! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.