Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tea on Tuesday

Wow,Tuesday again already and I have'nt posted anything much since last Tuesday! You must think I don't do anything except drink tea and eat bun!? life is good sometimes..... any way for morning tea today I have apple bun, not home made sadly but from a bakery chain called Bakers Delight. Their products are really delicious but the main reason I like them is because the flour they use in their products comes from a small local flour mill at Strathalbyn called Laucke established in 1899 and contains no preservatives and is GMO Free. I drink my tea "straight", no milk, no sugar but both my daughters put honey in their tea and the honey we love is from Tasmania; it's one of their most famous exports: don't you just love the tin ? Cheers.

2 comments:

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.